Monday, February 4, 2013

Lovely Strawberry Sweetness

I have always been a girly girl, and just like most girly girls, I adore pink!  And I'd like to think pink loves me back just as much ;)  I was therefore ecstatic when I heard that my favorite polish brand, Dazzle Dry, has come up with a pink shade as part of their 2013 Spring collection, Afternoon Tea.

Afternoon Tea by Dazzle Dry features four creamy colors namely Petit Four (a soft peachy shade), Forget Me Not (a calming Tiffany blue), Spearmint Tea (a cool blend of blue-green leaning on blue), and Strawberry Macaron (a lovely pastel pink).

I couldn't wait to try on Strawberry Macaron as soon as I got hold of it, and here is how it looks like:

Strawberry Macaron by Dazzle Dry
Strawberry Macaron is a creamy opaque pink.  It goes on very smooth, which makes application really easy.  I am wearing three medium-thick coats in the picture as the polish goes on thin.  

When I first held the bottle of Strawberry Macaron, I had to tell myself, "This is the perfect shade of pink I have been waiting for all my life!"  And I did not feel disappointed when I used it.  It was just right -- not too bright and not too pale.  

Wearing Strawberry Macaron actually made me feel like a fairytale princess because of the perfect shade of pink.  I say Strawberry Macaron would be my go-to color now for times that I want a pale, but not a nude, pink.  


I think this is my _th bottle of pink from Dazzle Dry... But then again, I don't think I can ever have enough pink!!

For those who want to know about the other shades included in Afternoon Tea, please read premier nail artist Rina Alcantara's blog here.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment